Here’s to smart planning!
Click an option below to explore the resources in each category.
Brad Breeding teaches the ins and outs of CCRC contracts, and much more:
Commentaries & general knowledge
Our research team provides straight-forward answers and insightful knowledg to many of your most pressing questions.
Community Contracts and How Retirement Communities Work
- Distinguishing Between Types of Retirement Communities
- What is a Continuing Care Retirement Community?
- Summary of Long-Term Care and Payment Options
- Do You Have a Plan?
- How Do I Know if a Continuing Care Retirement Community is Right for Me?
- Aging at Home: Important Planning Considerations
- How Do I Choose a Life Plan Community?
- Private Pay vs. Medicare Certified
- Retirement Living Navigation Chart [PDF]
What’s the Deal with Retirement Communities?
A Book by Founder Brad Breeding
Our well-received book offers hundreds of answers for the most important questions when considering which retirement community is right for you. The book explains key concepts to be considered when navigating the retirement living decision process. Learn more and read reviews.
“This is really a book that I believe every potential resident of a CCRC should take a look at. It is well put together, easy to read. I think Brad has done a real public service.”
President, National Continuing Care Residents’ Association (NaCCRA) and Retired Brigadier General, USAF
CCRC industry benchmarking reports
myLifeSite is pleased to partner with Chicago-based investment bank Ziegler to provide state-by-state benchmark reports for the CCRC industry. Learn more and access available reports.
“My LifeSite is a great resource and planning tool help to differentiate our firm from the competition.”
Financial Advisor, Regional Financial Firm
Start Planning Today with myLifeSite
The best choice for the best future.